Well here we are! SIX months later! This little thing happened between the time we opened our doors (and wrote our last blog post) and now, called PROM. Plus busy days in the bridal boutique, styling gorgeous weddings, and buying new merchandise to keep our #MaraBrides on the top of their wedding-day style game. We have been BUSY. But we miss connecting with you through our blog, so we're back at it!
So there are just a couple new, fun things we wanted to bring to your attention...
1. You will begin seeing posts from many of our bridal stylists... each who have their own perspective on this fabulously fun job we get to call ours. Everything from style advice, to shopping tips, favorite new looks, and more. So we plan to be a bit more chatty :)
2. We are receiving LOTS of fun new products. And I mean LOTS. You'll be able to find some great gift items, for your next bridal shower, or wedding. You'll find a super cute collection of brand new 'dressy dresses' for you to wear to your next wedding, shower, date-night, rehearsal dinner, graduation, etc. Plus gorgeous pieces of hand-made jewelry to doll-up your ensemble. Sneak peek below...
3. We have added not one but TWO new Bridesmaid's Designers! We hope to give you an incredible selection of bridesmaid's dresses that are both adorable AND affordable. Stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram for updates on that! We'll definitely have a fabulous selection for all of our Late Fall/Winter and 2019 brides to take advantage of! Starting at $79! NO JOKE.
4. Homecoming dresses are on order - and will be arriving mid July! Please keep us on your list for 'places to shop', when the time comes.
5. Lastly, we just want to say THANK YOU - and give you all a huge virtual hug. Your support of this small business is really amazing. We now employ 4 staff members, besides myself. We're able to expand our offerings to you, and continue to create a diverse and exciting retail environment, that we get to call award-winning! (thanks to a regional, and state-wide Small Business Development Center Honor!)
We continue to work as hard as we can so our brides and their parties, prom-goers, and every other customer, are given top notch customer service, superior products, and the royal treatment they all deserve. Besides, we're having a blast doing it.